- Ground lamb - 2 pounds.
- Onion chopped fine - 1/2 of a small.
- Worcestershire sauce -1 tbsp .
- Soy sauce -2 tbsp.
- Ground pepper - to taste.
- garlic chopped fine- 1/2 tsp .
- Spring onion - 1 stalk chopped
Mix all the ingredients well with your hands and form into patties.
make them larger and thinner than you want the finished product (they shrink and bulk up while cooking.
Heat a pan(high) no oil is required .
Add the patties and let it cook on high for 2 minutes then flip them over and cook for another 2 minutes or so. Don't overcook.
Serve on hamburger buns with Lettuce, tomatoes,Onions,Pickle ,ketchup and Mayo.