- Tender cut of beef sliced thin - 2 cups
- Red and Green chilly - 2 each (reserve few as rings for garnish and finely chop the rest)
- Onion - 2 medium sliced in the same size as beef strips
- low sodium Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Garlic - 8 cloves chopped fine
- Ginger - 1 inch piece julienned
- vinegar - 1/2 tsp
- Spring onion - 1 tbsp chopped
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Chicken or Beef Stock - 4 tbsp
Heat a cast iron pan on high heat .Add in the oil and heat .
Add the garlic,ginger and chopped chillies and stirfry on high heat for 1 minute.
Add the beef slices and fry on high heat until it gets a char on the outside (about 2 minutes)
Add soy sauce and fry for a minute.
Add in the onion slices and stir fry for 30 seconds.
Add in vinegar,spring onion and oyster sauce , mix well. fry until beef is cooked (steak cut thinly sliced will only take few minutes to cook)
Remove the stirfry to a serving dish .
Add the stock to the pan and deglaze it.Add this sauce back to the reserved stirfry .
Serve with white rice , fried egg and cucumber slices.