- Chicken or beef bullion cubes - 4
- Water - 5 cups
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- cooked chicken or pork - 1/2 cup
- fresh or dried mushroom - 5
- chilly garlic sauce - 1 tsp
- Tofu - few slices
- Canned bamboo shoot - 2 tbsp sliced long
- cornflour - 2 tbsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Egg white - 1 beaten well
- Spring onion - 2 stalks
Combine the corn flour with 2 tbsp or cold water and keep aside.
Bring the water to a boil and add in the bullion cubes(you could use stock instead).
Add soy sauce, shredded meat, mushrooms and garlic red chili paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add in vinegar, bamboo shoots and tofu and simmer.
Add cornstarch mixture to soup and stir well and simmer until the soup thickens to your desired consistency.
Beat egg white well and Pour beaten egg slowly, in a fine stream into simmering soup. Stir well.
Add sliced green onions .Remove from heat and serve hot.