- Okra - 1 lb cut into 3/4 th inch pieces
- Potato - Peeled and 1 big cut into french fry size
- Onion - 1 cut into thick slices
- Green chillies - 2 slit
- Tomato - 1 cut into big chunks
- Eastern meat masala - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 4 tbsp
Microwave the potato pieces on high for 2 minutes and keep aside(it should be half cooked)
Heat oil in a pan and add all the ingredients except the potato and mix well.
Cover and cook until the Okra is 3/4'th done.
Now add the Half cooked potato and stir fry on medium high heat until the okra and potato are cooked and starts turning slightly crispy.
Serve with rice or Roti.