- Boneless chicken thighs or breast - 1 cup sliced thin
- Broccoli - 1/2 cup cut into florets
- Baby corn - 8 to 10 sliced in 2 horizontally
- Onion - 1 sliced thick
- Green chillies - 4 sliced
- Ginger - 1/4 th tsp sliced
- Garlic - 4 cloves sliced
- Spring Onion - 1 sliced
- Tomato - 1 small cubed
- Oyster sauce - 3 tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Sambal olek/Sirracha sauce or crushed red pepper flakes - to taste
- Oil - 1.5 tbsp
Heat half of the the oil in a wide non stick frying pan and add the sliced ginger and garlic.
Fry it until it starts turning light brown.
Add the sliced chicken pieces and the soy sauce and stir fry the chicken until it is 3/4 th cooked.
Push the chicken to the side and rest of the oil .
Add the Onions, baby corn and broccoli and stir fry for few minutes.
Add the spring onion , green chillies,tomatoes and oyster sauce and stir well.
Mix all the ingredients together and stir fry on high flame for 2 minutes.
Add in 1/4'th cup of water or chicken stock and bring to a simmer .
Turn the flame off and garnish with spring onion.
Serve with white rice.