- cauliflower - 1/2 of a large or 1 small head
- potatoes - 3 peeled and cut into chunks
- Carrot - 1 cut into chunks
- Green beans - 5 or 6 cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Green bell pepper- 1/2 cut into small pieces
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- chili powder- 1 tsp
- ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- Onion - 1 medium chopped fine
- Tomatoes - 2 chopped fine
- pav-bhaji masala - 1 tbsp
- oil - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 8 tbsp (yes you need a looot of butter)
Pressure cook the cauliflower,potatoes,carrots and beans together until they are cooked well.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a nonstick pan and saute the ginger garlic paste, add the bell pepper and 1/2 of the chopped onions and saute well.
Add turmeric powder and chili powder and saute until raw smell is gone.
Add in 4 tbsp butter and the chopped tomatoes and saute until it is cooked.
Add the boiled vegetable mix and pav-bhaji masala and saute.
cook this on a medium flame for 15 to 20 minutes until the vegetables are mashed and the oil starts separating, keep adding the remaining butter as needed.
You might also need to add a little water in between if the mixture gets too dry.
Garnish with raw chopped onions and coriander leaves and more butter.
Serve with Bread .