- Boneless Chicken - 2 cups cut into cubes
- Red bell pepper - 1/2 of one slices
- Baby corn - few
- Mushroom - few cut into same sized pieces as the chicken
- Shallots or Onion - 3 tbsp chopped
- Dry red chillies - 8 broken in two
- Corn flour - 1 tsp
- Soy sauce - 3 tsp
- Tomato ketchup - 1 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Ginger - 1/4 th tsp chopped fine
- Garlic - 4 cloves sliced thin
- Spring onions - 4 stalks sliced at a diagonal
- Parsley - 1 tsp chopped fine
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- soy sauce - 2 tsp
- oil - 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- corn flour - 2 tsp
- vinegar - 1/2 tsp
Mix together the 3 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp ketchup , 1 tsp corn-flour and 1 tsp vinegar together with few tbsp of water and keep aside.Marinate the chicken in the marinade ingredients for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan and add in the broken dry chillies,when it starts turning brown add the chopped ginger and garlic and stir fry until it starts turning brown.
Add the Chicken with the marinade and stir fry on high flame until the chicken is 75% cooked (about 5 minutes) Add the Mushroom,bell pepper , onions, half of the spring onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
Add in 1/4 th cup of water or chicken stock and bring to a simmer.Add in the sauce mixture and bring to a simmer until the sauce thickens with the corn-flour.Add the rest of the spring onions and sprinkle the chopped parsley on top. Serve with white rice or Chinese fried rice.