- Multigrain bread - 2 slices
- Paneer cubes - 50 gms (about 5 small cubes )
- tomato - 1 medium chopped fine
- onion - 1/2 medium chopped fine
- ginger/garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- chilly powder - 1/4 tsp
- turmeric powder - a pinch
- corriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- olive oil - 1 tsp
- corriander leaves - few
- salt - to taste
heat a nonstick pan and add olive oil.
add chopped onion and saute until soft
add the chilly , corriander and turmeric powder and saute until raw smell is gone
add chopped tomatoes and saute until the tomato is cooked and mashed .
add salt to taste .
crumble the paneer pieces and add to the masala .
stir fry for a minute and turn the flame off.
add corriander leaves and mix.
Add the paneer mix between 2 slices of bread and toast in a sandwich toaster until the outside is crisp.