- Fettuccine - 3 cups cooked , drained & rinsed in cold water
- Fresh Cream - 1 cup
- Steamed corn kernals - 2 tbsp
- Chicken Breast - 1sliced into thin pieces
- Dried Oregano - 1 tsp
- Redpepper flakes - 1 tsp
- Tomato - 1 ripe chopped fine
- Garlic - 3 cloves crushed
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour - 1tsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Onion - 2 tbsp chopped fine
- Fresh basil leaves - hand full
Heat 1 tbsp butter in a wide nonstick pan .
Add the crushed garlic and pepper flakes
Add in the chopped Onions and tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are mushy and disintegrated.
Add in the chicken and stirfry until the chicken turns translucent - about 2 minutes.
season with Oregano , remove this mixture from pan and keep aside.
In the same pan add the remaining 1 tbsp butter and maida and stir until the raw smell is gone - about a minute.
Add in the milk - scraping up the bits from the pan and deglazing it . cook until it starts to thicken.
Add in the cream and mix well.
add the stirfried chicken back into the sauce and mix well.
season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the cooked pasta to the pan and mix well. Heat until it is warmed through.
Add basil and serve immediately.