- Beef or pork ribs - 10 or 12 pieces
- Onion sliced thick - 2 (mix with salt to taste)
- Garlic - 8 cloves
- ginger - 1/2 inch piece
- Soy sauce - 1/4'th cup
- Onion - 1/2
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Korean BBQ sauce - 1/4'th cup
- sirracha chilly sauce - 3 tbsp
- vinegar - 1 tsp
- salt - to taste(since all the sauces have salt check before you add)
Grind all the ingredients in the second set into a paste.
Marinate the spareribs in the ground masala overnight or for few hours.
Cook the spare ribs with the marinade in a large pan until it is cooked and the juices are absorbed/evaporated.
Set your oven to Broil mode , arrange the ribs on a tray and add the sliced onions on top and broil the ribs until browned.