- Fresh Basil leaves - 1 cup
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp
- Parmesan Cheese grated - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Cashew nuts - 4
- Chicken breast or thighs thinly sliced - 1 breast or 2 thighs
- red pepper flakes - 1 tsp
- crushed garlic - 5 cloves
- fresh cream - 3 tbsp (optional)
- bell pepper - few slices (optional)
- Parmesan cheese - 1 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- dried Oregano - 1 tsp
- dry basil - 1 tsp
- Pasta - 3 cups cooked
Cook Pasta in salted water , drain and keep aside.
To prepare pesto - Add the basil, garlic, Parmesan, Cashewnuts and Olive oil in a food processor / blender jar and blend until mixture is smooth and creamy. (About a minute)
Heat Olive oil and add the crushed garlic and red pepper flakes and saute for a minute . Add in chicken slices and stirfry on high , add salt to taste .cook until chicken turns white .Add in sliced peppers and the cooked and drained pasta to the chicken mix .Add dried basil & oregano and mix well.
Add the pesto and 3 tbsp fresh cream and mix until all the pasta is coated with the sauce .Serve hot sprinkled with Parmesan.