- Chicken thighs - 5 (cut into bite sized pieces without bones)
- Corn Flour - 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
- Spring onions - 2 stalks chopped fine
- ginger/garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Chilly paste/Chilly powder/sambal olek - 1 tsp (more if you prefer spicy) I used sambal olek
- Soy sauce - 2 tsp
- vinegar - 1 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1 pinch
- Oil - to deep fry
Mix all the ingredients together( don't add water) except the oil and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken pieces until cooked and slightly brown.