- Chicken breast - 1 cut into thin strips as a diagonal
- Broccoli/ mushroom/bell pepper (any one or a mix) - 1 cup sliced
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- fish sauce - 1 tsp
- Oyster sauce - 1 tbsp
- garlic - 8 cloves chopped fine
- Ginger - Julianned 1 inch piece
- Thai Basil - 1 handfull
- fresh ripe chilly - 5 chopped fine
- chicken stock - 1/4 cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- white rice - 1 cup washed and drained.
- egg - 1 per serving
cook rice adding 2 cups of water until the water is absorbed. cover and keep aside.
heat oil in a wide wok/frying pan .
add the chopped garlic,chilly and half of the ginger and saute for 1 minute.
add in sliced chicken and mix well.
Once the chicken starts turning white ( in 30 seconds ) add 1 tbsp soy sauce and fish sauce and stir well.
cook on high heat for 1 minute.
Add in vegetables - broccoli, mushroom,bell pepper.
mix well. Add remaining soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir .
Add in chicken stock , stir until hot .turn flame off .
Serve with rice and fried egg .