- Chicken – Breast of 1 whole chicken sliced very thinly
- vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 5 cloves chopped
- Chillies (mix of red and green for color) – 5 sliced
- Ginger – 1 tsp Julienned
- Long beans – 2 cut into ½ inch pieces (optional)
- Fish sauce – 1 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Low sodium Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chicken stock or water – 6 tbsp
- Thai basil – 15 leaves
- Broccoli – 8 florets
- Onion – ½ a small onion sliced.
Keep all the ingredients ready before you start cooking .
The whole coking process only takes 7-8 minutes and you need to add the ingredients fast.
Heat the pan on high heat and add oil garlic, ginger and chilli and stirfry until fragrant (about 30 seconds)
Add in the chicken breast and long beans and stir around quickly until the chicken changes color and becomes opaque/white.
Now add the fish sauce, Oyester sauce , sugar and stir .
Add in the Broccoli and onion . Stir for a minute.
Add the chicken stock and mix well.
Add the basil leaves , stir for 30 seconds and turn the flame off.
Serve with rice.