- Boneless chicken – 1 lb cut into cubes
- Cornflour – 4 tbsp
- Egg white – of 1 egg
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Bell pepper - 1/2 cup diced (I used green and red)
- Onion - 1 diced
- Tomato Ketchup - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Spring Onion - 2 stalks
- Crushed red pepper flakes - 1/2 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp(optional)
Add the cornflour,egge white,pepper powder, 2 tbsp Soy sauce, vinegar and Ginger garlic paste to the chicken pieces and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken pieces and keep aside.
Pour out most of the oil and keep about 1 tbsp in the pan and add in the diced onion, bell pepper and spring onion and saute for 2 minutes.
Add in chilly powder, 1 Tbsp Soy sauce ,tomato ketchup , crushed red pepper flakes and any remaining marinade from the chicken and stirfry for another 5 minutes.
Add in the chicken pieces and mix well.
Serve hot garnished with spring onion.
It goes well with Fried rice or as a snack with drinks.