- Mushroom - 1 lb sliced thin
- grated coconut - 1/2 cup
- Green chilly - 4 cut into rings
- Onion - 1/2 chopped
- Garlic cloves - 2 chopped
- turmeric powder - 1/4th tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 2tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/4 th tsp
Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
Add mustard seeds,when it splutters add the chopped onion,green chillies ,garlic,turmeric powder and stir fry for few minutes.
Add in the sliced mushrooms and and salt to taste - increase the flame to high.
Fry this on a high flame until the all the water from the mushroom evaporates.
Add in the grated coconut and mix well.
Cover and cook for 2 minutes.