- Something I would like to do in the future - open a thattukada/fastfood/mobile kind of restaurant.
- I am scared of heights,the bottom of my feet tingles if I stand on top of a very tall building and look down, but I still enjoy the thrill of getting on to all kinds of amusement park rides and one day want to try skydiving and snorkeling.
- A very nostalgic kind of person, I have stuff saved from my childhood days.Just looking at them makes me happy.
- One day I want to go on a world tour and see all the places on this earth.That is what I would do if I won the Lottery.
- Will never get bored if I have access to Books and music.Curling up in bed with a good book on a rainy day that is something I enjoy the most.
- I love to talk BUT I am allergic to the phone :).
- and then I like to read quotes,novels,comic strips from news papers and amazing facts like .
A cockroach can live about 9 days without it’s head.
Elephants are the only animal in the world who can’t jump.
Camel’s milk will never curdle.
Most people are an inch taller at night.
Ants never sleep.
Your stomach must produce a new layer of mucus every 14 days so it doesn’t digest itself.
A duck’s quack will not produce an echo.
Because celery contains negative calories, it actually takes more calories to eat one stalk than the celery contains.
Coca Cola is actually green before coloring is added to it.
It is impossible to kill yourself by holding your breath.
Wasps taste like pine nuts, beetles taste like an apple and best of all… if you run out of bacon for Sunday breakfast you can eat worms from the garden because they taste like bacon :).