- Cauliflower florets - 2 cups
- Potatoes - 2 medium size peeled and cubed
- Carrots - 1 large cubed
- Beans - 10 cut into 1 inch pieces
- Dry Green peas - 1 cup (soaked in water overnight and pressure cooked until 3/4'th done)
- Onion - 1 big chopped
- Tomatoes - 2 chopped
- Garlic - 5 cloves chopped
- coriander powder - 1.5 tbsp
- chilly powder - 2 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Meat masala - tsp (pepper,cardamom,fennel,cloves,cinnamon - crushed)
- Beef Bullion cubes - 4 (optional-you can use chicken soup cubes or vegetable soup cubes or maggie masala if you have it.)
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Curry leaves - 2 springs
Pressure cook the greenpeas for 5 whistles (3/4'th done) and keep aside.
In a clean pressure cooker add the oil and onions,garlic and curry leaves and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add in coriander powder, chilly powder and turmeric powder and stir fry until raw smell is gone .
Add in the beef bullion cubes and tomatoes and fry until tomatoes are cooked.
Add in the green peas and potatoes,cauliflower,carrots and beans and mix well.
Taste for salt( the soup cubes have salt so add accordingly).
Pour in 1/2 cup water - if the cooked green peas has enough water you dont need to add more .There should be just enough water to cover the vegetable mixture.
Pressure cook for 3 whistles and turn the flame off.
Serve with Roti or Rice.