- Cooked rice - 3 cups
- Italian seasoning - 1/2 tsp (I used a mixture of dried Oregano, parsley and Thyme)
- Garlic - 4 cloves chopped fine
- Onion - 1/2 chopped
- Assorted peppers - 1 cup chopped
- Cherry tomatoes - 6 chopped
- salt - to taste
- Paprika powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chicken bullion cube - 2 crumbled
- Spring onion - 1 stalk
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- crushed black pepper - 1/2 tsp
Heat a pan and add the butter .
Add in the garlic and saute until raw smell is gone.
Add in the chopped onion, peppers,tomatoes, spring onions,paprika,turmeric, crushed pepper , soup cubes, italian seasonings and salt to taste and saute until the peppers are slightly soft.
Add in cooked rice and stir well.
Serve as a side with grilled fish or meat .