- Ground beef - 1.5 pounds.
- Onion chopped fine - 2 tbsp.
- worchestershire sauce -1 tbsp .
- Soy sauce -1 tbsp.
- Ground pepper - to taste.
- ginger and garlic chopped fine- 1/2 tsp combined.
Mix all the ingredients well with your hands and form into patties.
make them larger and thinner than you want the finished product (they shrink and bulk up while cooking.
Heat a pan(high) no oil is required .
Add the patties and let it cook on high for 2 minutes then flip them over and cook for another 2 minutes or so.
Tips for making a decent burger.
1. Use ground meat with at least 20% fat content(80 percent lean).
2.A burger has to be juicy to be good and you can’t get juicy without fat :-).
3.Cook over high heat and don't play with the meat while it’s on the grill/pan.
4.Flip each burger only once & Don’t press on the burger either; this will cause juices to come out of the meat.
5.Chilling the burgers in the fridge after you form them helps them to hold together and maintain the perfect shape whilst cooking.